Luna Innovations Announces Second Quarter Financial Release Date Of August 10, 2010
Luna Innovations Incorporated (NASDAQ:LUNA), a company focusing on sensing, instrumentation and nanotechnology, announced today it will report its second quarter financial results for the period ended June 30, 2010, in a conference call with investors. The Company will host the call on Tuesday, August 10, 2010, at 5:00 p.m. (EST).
The investor conference call will be available via live webcast on the Luna Innovations website at www.lunainnovations.com under the tab “Investor Relations.” To participate by telephone, the domestic dial-in number is 866.711.8198 and the international dial-in number is 617.597.5327. The participant access code is 36809820. Investors are advised to dial in at least five minutes prior to the call to register. The webcast will be archived on the company’s website under “Webcasts and Presentations” for 30 days following the conference call.
About Luna Innovations:
Luna Innovations Incorporated (
is focused on sensing and instrumentation, and pharmaceutical
nanomedicines. Luna develops and manufactures new-generation products
for the healthcare, telecommunications, energy and defense markets. The
company’s products are used to measure, monitor, protect and improve
critical processes in the markets we serve. Through its disciplined
commercialization business model, Luna has become a recognized leader in
transitioning science to solutions. Luna is headquartered in Roanoke, VA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV