Baldwin & Lyons Announces Quarterly Dividend
INDIANAPOLIS, Aug. 3, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baldwin & Lyons, Inc. (Nasdaq:BWINA, BWINB) announces that at its regular quarterly meeting on August 3, 2010, the Board of Directors of Baldwin & Lyons, Inc. declared a regular quarterly dividend of $.25 per share on the Company's Class A and Class B Common Stock. The dividend per share will be payable August 31, 2010 to shareholders of record on August 17, 2010.
The subject of dividends will be addressed at each future board meeting with consideration of the company's earnings, returns on investments and its capital needs.
CONTACT: Baldwin & Lyons, Inc. Press Contact: G. Patrick Corydon (317) 636-9800 (ext. 355) email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV