Chyron Announces Brazer As Chief Commercial Officer
Ms. Brazer holds a B.A. in Economics from Brandeis University, an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management and attended London School of Economics. She mentors at Princeton University's Keller School of Engineering and serves as an Advisor to the Princeton Pipeline and the New Jersey Technology Council's Communications & Media Board.
As the pioneer of Graphics as a Service for all digital video media Chyron continues to define and dominate the world of digital and broadcast graphics with Web, Mobile, HD, 3D, and newsroom integration solutions. Winner of numerous awards, including two Emmys, Chyron has proven itself as the undisputed leader in the industry with sophisticated graphics offerings that include Chyron's AXIS Graphics online content creation software, HD/SD switchable on-air graphics systems, clip servers, channel branding and telestration systems, graphics asset management and XMP integration solutions, the award-winning WAPSTR mobile phone newsgathering application as well as digital signage. For more information about Chyron products and services, please visit the company websites at www.chyron.com, www.chytv.com and www.axisgraphics.tv. For the Company's Investor Relations site, please visit www.chyron.com and click on Investors. (NASDAQ: CHYR).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV