Health Education Solutions Launches New HealthEdSolutions.com
LINCOLN, Neb., Aug. 3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Ten of the 20 fastest-growing occupations in the U.S. are healthcare related, underscoring the vital need for training and resources to support this expanding industry. To improve the accessibility and educational experience for this critical population, Health Education Solutions, the leading provider of continuing education solutions for healthcare professionals, today announced the launch of a new, comprehensive, and interactive website at www.healthedsolutions.com.
"The new Health Education Solutions website offers busy healthcare professionals and others who want to be prepared for a medical emergency convenient access to updated career and learning resources that meet their unique needs," said David King, president of Health Education Solutions. "The enhanced site empowers them to easily control their own user experience and educational planning."
- The new "My HES" interactive portal allows users to manage courses and certifications.
- Courses include interactive, integrated quizzes that enforce immediate comprehension.
- Exams are graded immediately upon submission.
- Students can review missed questions online and see the related course materials.
- Where appropriate, students can initiate free exam retakes.
- A new research library provides important facts about Health Education Solutions courses, personal stories from professionals, career advice, and other resources related to emergency medical training.
- Real-time online support offers students access to live customer service based in Lincoln, Nebraska. Hours of operations are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT.
- Classes are eligible coursework for continuing education credits.
Health Education Solutions is the leading provider of online courses for healthcare professionals and others who want to be prepared for a medical emergency. Online certification and recertification for advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) and pediatric advanced life support (PALS) courses follow the American Heart Association guidelines and were developed in partnership with Union College. Initial certification in each course requires completion of an in-person skills test; recertification is 100 percent online. Students have access to the course materials for 12 months after purchase regardless of when they take their exam."Our online courses offer the convenience of self-paced study as students work toward certification and continuing medical education credits," said King. "The courses' blended learning approach allows hard-working medical professionals and others to take the cognitive portions of ACLS and PALS courses online and schedule in-person skills testing at their convenience." Through participation in the American Heart Association Enterprise Program, Health Education Solutions also offers Basic Life Support ( BLS) for Healthcare Providers Online Part 1, Heartsaver®, and Stroke courses. Offering downloadable guides and mixed media resources, courses allow users to complete training at their own pace. In addition to the coursework available online, several courses require in-person skills testing. For more information, please visit www.healthedsolutions.com. About Health Education Solutions Health Education Solutions (HES) is a leading provider of continuing education solutions for healthcare professionals. HES, a wholly owned subsidiary of Nelnet Inc. (NYSE: NNI), offers ACLS and PALS courses developed in partnership with medical faculty at Union College in Lincoln, Nebraska. Health Education Solutions also offers online BLS, Heartsaver®, and Stroke courses from the American Heart Association, the world leader in emergency cardiovascular care resources. (code #: nnig) SOURCE Health Education Solutions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV