- iShares Barclays 1-3 Yr Treasury Bond(SHY), which yields 1.23% and primarily holds bonds with a AAA rating
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF(BSV), which yields 2.39% and allocates nearly 76% of its assets to bonds with a AAA rating, giving investors a little more return for risk
- iShares Barclays 20+ Treas Bond(TLT), which boasts a yield of 3.75% and primarily holds bonds with a AAA rating. This is more of a long-term play on deflation, but generates a healthy stream of income.
Seven ETFs To Play Deflation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.