- iShares Barclays 1-3 Yr Treasury Bond(SHY), which yields 1.23% and primarily holds bonds with a AAA rating
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF(BSV), which yields 2.39% and allocates nearly 76% of its assets to bonds with a AAA rating, giving investors a little more return for risk
- iShares Barclays 20+ Treas Bond(TLT), which boasts a yield of 3.75% and primarily holds bonds with a AAA rating. This is more of a long-term play on deflation, but generates a healthy stream of income.
Seven ETFs To Play Deflation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.