- iShares Barclays 1-3 Yr Treasury Bond(SHY), which yields 1.23% and primarily holds bonds with a AAA rating
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF(BSV), which yields 2.39% and allocates nearly 76% of its assets to bonds with a AAA rating, giving investors a little more return for risk
- iShares Barclays 20+ Treas Bond(TLT), which boasts a yield of 3.75% and primarily holds bonds with a AAA rating. This is more of a long-term play on deflation, but generates a healthy stream of income.
Seven ETFs To Play Deflation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.