David A. Baumgarten Elected As President And A Director Of Bank Mutual Corporation
MILWAUKEE, Aug. 3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Board of Directors of Bank Mutual Corporation (the "Company") has elected David A. Baumgarten as President of the Company, effective as of August 2, 2010. Mr. Baumgarten was also elected to serve as a director of the Company, effective as August 2, 2010. Michael T. Crowley, Jr. will remain as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company (although relinquishing the title of President).
Mr. Baumgarten was elected President and a director of Bank Mutual, the Company's wholly-owned subsidiary (the "Bank"), upon joining the Bank in April 2010, and also remains in those positions. Mr. Crowley also remains the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Bank.
Bank Mutual Corporation is traded on The NASDAQ Global Select Market(SM) under the symbol "BKMU." The Company is the fifth largest banking institution headquartered in the state of Wisconsin, with assets at June 30, 2010 of $3.5 billion. The Bank operates 78 offices in the state of Wisconsin and one office in Minnesota.
SOURCE Bank Mutual Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV