Timberline Commences Drill Program At South Eureka Project In Nevada
The Lookout Mountain project is an advanced-stage gold property at the pre-feasibility level, strategically located within the southern portion of Nevada's productive Battle Mountain-Eureka gold trend. The property has an extensive exploration and drill history, including work, beginning in 1981, by Amselco, Barrick Gold, Echo Bay Exploration, Norse-Windfall Mining, and others. A total of 533 holes have been drilled at the project, totaling over 267, 000 feet. The total land package, exceeding 15,000 acres, encompasses a 4-mile strike length of structurally and stratigraphically controlled gold mineralization. All outlined mineralized zones are open and require additional in-fill and step-out drilling in order to initiate a Timberline preliminary economic scoping study. Additionally, a number of identified drill targets will be tested for potential resource expansion.
About Timberline Resources Corporation
Timberline is a diversified gold company with three complementary business units:
- Butte Highlands Joint Venture - currently in development with anticipated gold production in 2011;
- An active exploration division with a large, drill-tested, highly prospective project portfolio in Nevada's Battle Mountain - Eureka gold trend;
- Two contract core drilling subsidiaries in the U.S. and Mexico providing revenues and cash flow to the company.
Timberline is focused on the evaluation and the acquisition of advanced-stage exploration opportunities, with the potential for near-term development and production. Timberline formed a 50/50 joint venture with Highland Mining, LLC, an affiliate of Small Mine Development, at its royalty-free Butte Highlands Gold Project which commenced development in the summer of 2009 and has gold production targeted in 2011. The Management team has experience, depth, and a solid track record of achievement in building successful companies and discovering economic ore bodies. Timberline is listed on the NYSE Amex where it trades under the symbol "TLR" and on the TSX Venture Exchange where it trades under the symbol "TBR".
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV