Mediacom Communications Second Quarter 2010 Teleconference Announcement
MEDIACOM COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION (NASDAQ: MCCC) will host a teleconference to discuss its second quarter 2010 financial results on August 6 th at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The Company will issue a press release reporting its first quarter financial results before market hours that day.
The teleconference will be available via live webcast at www.mediacomcc.com. A recording of the call will be archived on the website.
To automatically receive Mediacom Communications financial news by e-mail, please visit the Investor Relations link (under Corporate Info) at www.mediacomcc.com and subscribe to E-mail Alerts.
The webcast is also being distributed over Thomson’s Investor Distribution Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call through Thomson’s individual investor center at www.companyboardroom.com or by visiting any of the investor sites in Thomson’s Individual Investor Network. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson’s password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com).Mediacom Communications is the nation’s eighth largest cable television company and one of the leading cable operators focused on serving the smaller cities and towns in the United States. Mediacom Communications offers a wide array of broadband products and services, including traditional video services, digital television, video-on-demand, digital video recorders, high-definition television, high-speed Internet access and phone service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV