ICICI Bank Performance Review – Quarter Ended June 30, 2010
The Board of Directors of ICICI Bank Limited (NYSE:IBN) at its meeting held at Mumbai today, approved the audited accounts of the Bank for the quarter ended June 30, 2010.
Profit & loss account
The Bank continued to invest in expansion of its branch network to enhance its deposit franchise and create an integrated distribution network for both asset and liability products. The branch network of the Bank has increased to 2,016 branches at June 30, 2010, the largest branch network among private sector banks in the country.CASA deposits increased 32% to Rs. 84,618 crore (US$ 18.2 billion) at June 30, 2010 from Rs. 63,977 crore (US$ 13.8 billion) at June 30, 2009 and the CASA ratio increased to 42.1% at June 30, 2010 from 30.4% at June 30, 2009. Total deposits of the Bank were Rs. 200,913 crore (US$ 43.3 billion) at June 30, 2010, compared to Rs. 202,017 crore (US$ 43.5 billion) at March 31, 2010. The loan book of the Bank increased to Rs. 184,378 crore (US$ 39.7 billion) at June 30, 2010 from Rs. 181,206 crore (US$ 39.0 billion) at March 31, 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV