ICICI Bank Performance Review – Quarter Ended June 30, 2010
The Board of Directors of ICICI Bank Limited (NYSE:IBN) at its meeting held at Mumbai today, approved the audited accounts of the Bank for the quarter ended June 30, 2010.
Profit & loss account
The Bank continued to invest in expansion of its branch network to enhance its deposit franchise and create an integrated distribution network for both asset and liability products. The branch network of the Bank has increased to 2,016 branches at June 30, 2010, the largest branch network among private sector banks in the country.CASA deposits increased 32% to Rs. 84,618 crore (US$ 18.2 billion) at June 30, 2010 from Rs. 63,977 crore (US$ 13.8 billion) at June 30, 2009 and the CASA ratio increased to 42.1% at June 30, 2010 from 30.4% at June 30, 2009. Total deposits of the Bank were Rs. 200,913 crore (US$ 43.3 billion) at June 30, 2010, compared to Rs. 202,017 crore (US$ 43.5 billion) at March 31, 2010. The loan book of the Bank increased to Rs. 184,378 crore (US$ 39.7 billion) at June 30, 2010 from Rs. 181,206 crore (US$ 39.0 billion) at March 31, 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV