Capitol Bancorp Completes Divestiture Of Its Interest In Community Bank Of Lincoln
LANSING, Mich. and PHOENIX, July 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Capitol Bancorp Limited (NYSE: CBC) announced that it has completed the sale of its interest in Community Bank of Lincoln to a group of local investors.
Capitol's Chairman and CEO Joseph D. Reid said, "We are pleased to complete this sale, which has unlocked additional capital that will be utilized to support our affiliate network."
At March 31, 2010, Community Bank of Lincoln had total assets of approximately $59.4 million and total equity of approximately $5.1 million.
About Capitol Bancorp LimitedCapitol Bancorp Limited (NYSE: CBC) is a national community banking company with a network of separately chartered banks in 15 states. Founded in 1988, Capitol Bancorp Limited has executive offices in Lansing, Michigan, and Phoenix, Arizona.
SOURCE Capitol Bancorp Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV