Middleburg Financial Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2010 Dividend
MIDDLEBURG, Va., July 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The board of directors of Middleburg Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: MBRG) today announced a $0.10 per common share cash dividend for shareholders of record as of August 13, 2010, and payable on August 27, 2010.
Middleburg Financial Corporation is headquartered in Middleburg, Virginia and has two wholly owned subsidiaries, Middleburg Bank and Middleburg Investment Group, Inc. Middleburg Bank serves communities in Virginia with financial centers in Ashburn, Leesburg, Marshall, Middleburg, Purcellville, Reston, Warrenton and Williamsburg. Middleburg Investment Group owns Middleburg Trust Company and Middleburg Investment Advisors, Inc. Middleburg Trust Company is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia with offices in Williamsburg and Middleburg. Middleburg Investment Advisors, Inc. is an SEC registered investment advisor located in Alexandria, Virginia. Middleburg Financial Corporation is also the majority owner of Southern Trust Mortgage, which is based in Virginia Beach and provides mortgages through 17 offices in 11 states.
SOURCE Middleburg Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV