2. Cytokinetics (CYTK - Get Report) said on July 26 that it has been awarded a $2.9 million grant from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke for preclinical and clinical development of CK-2017357, the company's treatment for myasthenia gravis, or muscle weakness and fatigue.
$5 Stocks That Analysts Expect to Double
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.