2. Cytokinetics (CYTK - Get Report) said on July 26 that it has been awarded a $2.9 million grant from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke for preclinical and clinical development of CK-2017357, the company's treatment for myasthenia gravis, or muscle weakness and fatigue.
$5 Stocks That Analysts Expect to Double
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.