3. Biodel (BIOD) shares rose in late June after the company announced positive results of a clinical study of its rapid-acting VIAject diabetes injection. On July 12, Biodel said preclinical tests of its glucose-regulated or "smart" basal insulin product candidate, BIOD620, suggests the company has "developed a new form of basal insulin that adjusts automatically to changing glucose levels."
$5 Stocks That Analysts Expect to Double
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.