3. Biodel (BIOD) shares rose in late June after the company announced positive results of a clinical study of its rapid-acting VIAject diabetes injection. On July 12, Biodel said preclinical tests of its glucose-regulated or "smart" basal insulin product candidate, BIOD620, suggests the company has "developed a new form of basal insulin that adjusts automatically to changing glucose levels."
$5 Stocks That Analysts Expect to Double
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.