4. MediciNova (MNOV) said on May 11 that it entered into a $15 million senior secured term loan with Oxford Finance to continue clinical development of MN-221, its treatment of acute exacerbations of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). On May 17, MediciNova said its first-quarter loss widened slightly to 42 cents a share from 41 cents a year earlier.
$5 Stocks That Analysts Expect to Double
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.