Charterhouse Group To Sell NewPath Networks To Crown Castle In A $115 Million Transaction
About Charterhouse Group
Charterhouse Group, Inc. is a private equity firm with over three and one-half decades of experience in working with Entrepreneurs and building leading middle-market companies. Established in 1973, Charterhouse has invested in excess of $2.0 billion in equity and established over 100 platform companies with a focus in the Business Services, Healthcare Services and Consumer Products and Services sectors. For more information on Charterhouse, please visit www.charterhousegroup.com.
NewPath is a premier provider of distributed antenna system ("DAS") networks in the United States. The Company designs, develops, owns and operates DAS networks that deliver enhanced network coverage, capacity and performance to wireless service providers (WSPs) in areas where traditional network build-out is difficult due to zoning, space, aesthetic, physical obstruction or cost constraints (such as urban areas, residential neighborhoods, large corporate, retail, or university campuses, sports arenas and stadiums). For more information, please visit www.newpathnetworks.net .SOURCE Charterhouse Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV