Wynnefield Group’s Nominees Create Value For All Stockholders
The Wynnefield Group, the largest stockholder in Crown Crafts Inc. (NASDAQ: CRWS), today urged stockholders to remain focused on the real issues in the campaign to create value for all stockholders. Wynnefield, a long-term investor in Crown Crafts, has nominated two highly qualified independent directors for election at the August 10, 2010 Annual Meeting of Stockholders.
The key question for stockholders is, “Are you really happy with a stock price of $4.00 per share or do you think there is more stockholder value that can be realized?” A stockholder who had invested in December 2006 at $4.00 would still be stuck at $4.00. Stockholders deserve much better.
Our Nominees’ Experience and Commitment to Stockholder Value
Wynnefield and Wynnefield’s nominees have a history of realizing value for all stockholders. Wynnefield’s director-nominees, Mel Keating and Jon Biro, have created value in every case and are committed to working constructively with the rest of the Board to increase value for all stockholders.Mr. Keating has many years of wide-ranging experience serving on the boards of public companies – many of which faced challenges.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV