Wynnefield Group’s Nominees Create Value For All Stockholders
The Wynnefield Group, the largest stockholder in Crown Crafts Inc. (NASDAQ: CRWS), today urged stockholders to remain focused on the real issues in the campaign to create value for all stockholders. Wynnefield, a long-term investor in Crown Crafts, has nominated two highly qualified independent directors for election at the August 10, 2010 Annual Meeting of Stockholders.
The key question for stockholders is, “Are you really happy with a stock price of $4.00 per share or do you think there is more stockholder value that can be realized?” A stockholder who had invested in December 2006 at $4.00 would still be stuck at $4.00. Stockholders deserve much better.
Our Nominees’ Experience and Commitment to Stockholder Value
Wynnefield and Wynnefield’s nominees have a history of realizing value for all stockholders. Wynnefield’s director-nominees, Mel Keating and Jon Biro, have created value in every case and are committed to working constructively with the rest of the Board to increase value for all stockholders.Mr. Keating has many years of wide-ranging experience serving on the boards of public companies – many of which faced challenges.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV