4. Amazon (AMZN) and Facebook: Amazon's not decking its "O" with a lighted wreath, and there aren't elf hats on people's Facebook avatars, but a deal announced between the two companies this week could take a lot of the guesswork out of shopping for friends and acquaintances. The deal makes friends' wish lists available for viewing once the accounts are connected and makes product recommendations based on information in their Facebook profiles. While Amazon kept Facebook's "Like" button off its detail pages, friends' product reviews will become more easily accessible. Start wailing about privacy all you want, but your mother who has no idea what you like anymore and your friends who've run out of gag gifts just got a little help this holiday season -- no thanks to you. Ingrate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV