LookSmart, Ltd. To Report Second Quarter 2010 Results On August 3, 2010
SAN FRANCISCO, July 29, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LookSmart, Ltd. (Nasdaq:LOOK), an online search advertising network solutions company, will report financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2010, on Tuesday, August 3, 2010, after the market close. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss the results the same day. The conference call will be hosted by Dr. Jean-Yves Dexmier, Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Steve Markowski, Chief Financial Officer.
The conference call is scheduled to begin at 5:00 pm ET (2:00 pm PT), on August 3, 2010. To listen to the call from the US, dial 1-877-407-4018; from outside the US, dial 1-201-689-8471. A telephonic replay of the call will be available until Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 11:59 pm ET. To access the replay from the US, dial 1-877-660-6853 and enter account number 3055, passcode 354294; from outside the US, dial 1-201-612-7415 and enter account number 3055, passcode 354294. The call will also be available live by webcast on LookSmart's Investor Relations website at http://investor.shareholder.com/looksmart/.
About LookSmart, Ltd.LookSmart is an online search advertising network solutions company that provides performance solutions for online search advertisers and online publishers. LookSmart offers advertisers targeted, pay-per-click (PPC) search advertising and contextual search advertising via its Advertiser Networks; and an Ad Center platform for customizable private-label advertiser solutions for online publishers. LookSmart is based in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.looksmart.com or call 415-348-7500.
CONTACT: LookSmart, Ltd. Steve Markowski, Chief Financial Officer 415-348-7206 firstname.lastname@example.org ICR, Inc. John Mills, Senior Managing Director 310-954-1100 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV