Hutchinson Technology Adopts Replacement Share Rights Plan
In certain circumstances, at the option of the Board of Directors, Hutchinson Technology may exchange the rights for shares of its common stock, delay or temporarily suspend the exercisability of the rights, or reduce the stock-ownership threshold of 15 percent to not less than 10 percent.
At the option of the Board of Directors, the company may redeem the rights at $.001 per right (subject to adjustment) at any time before a person or group becomes the beneficial owner of at least 15 percent of the company's common stock.
About Hutchinson Technology
Hutchinson Technology is a global technology leader committed to creating value by developing solutions to critical customer problems. The company's Disk Drive Components Division is a leading worldwide supplier of suspension assemblies for disk drives. The company's BioMeasurement Division is focused on bringing new technologies and products to the market that provide information clinicians can use to improve the quality of health care and reduce costs.
CONTACT: Hutchinson Technology Inc. Investor Contact: Chuck Ives 320-587-1605 Media Contact: Connie Pautz 320-587-1823
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV