NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Semiconductor ETFs are prominent losers in Thursday morning action. The SPDR S&P Semiconductor ETF (XSD) was down nearly 4%. Among its top holdings is NVIDIA (NVDA), which plunged 9.5% on Thursday morning after it slashed its second quarter revenue forecasts.
Colgate Palmolive missed revenue estimates on slowing volume growth and pricing pressure. The stock is shedding 7.7% on Thursday afternoon. Kellogg cut its annual guidance to reflect the impact of product recalls. Its stock is down about 5% at $48.98.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV