Asta Funding, Inc. To Report Third Quarter And Nine Months Results Of Fiscal Year 2010
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., July 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Asta Funding, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASFI), a consumer receivable asset management and liquidation firm, will report its financial results for the third quarter and nine months of fiscal year 2010 ended June 30, 2010 before the market opens on Wednesday, August 4, 2010.
Asta Funding, Inc.'s senior executives will hold a conference call for investors on Wednesday, August 4, 2010, beginning at 10:30am EDT to discuss the company's financial results. To participate in the conference call, please dial:
Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada):
(877) 407-8037International dial-in number: (201) 689-8037 About Asta Funding: Based in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, Asta Funding, Inc., is a consumer receivable asset management company that specializes in the purchase, management and liquidation of performing and non-performing consumer receivables. For additional information, please visit our website at http://www.astafunding.com. Except for historical information contained herein, the matters set forth in this news release are "forward-looking" statements (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.) Although Asta Funding, Inc. believes the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurance that its expectations will be realized. Forward-looking statements involve certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from Asta Funding, Inc.'s expectations. Factors that could contribute to such differences include those identified in Asta Funding, Inc.'s Form 10K, and other filings posted during this period and those described from time to time in Asta Funding, Inc.'s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, news releases and other communications. Asta Funding, Inc.'s reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission are available free of charge through its website at http://www.astafunding.com
SOURCE Asta Funding, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV