Hewitt Associates To Webcast Third Quarter Fiscal 2010 Earnings Conference Call On August 5, 2010
Hewitt Associates, Inc. (NYSE: HEW), a global human resources consulting and outsourcing services company, will announce results for its fiscal 2010 third quarter ended June 30, 2010, before the market opens on Thursday, August 5. The Company will host a conference call at 7:30 a.m. (CT) to discuss its results and current business outlook. The call will be broadcast live via webcast.
To access the webcast, please go to the Investor Relations section of www.hewitt.com. You will need Windows MediaPlayer or Real Player and a sound card to listen to the call. The webcast will be in a listen only mode. If you are unable to participate in the live event, the call will be archived for approximately one month on the site.
About Hewitt Associates
Hewitt Associates (NYSE: HEW) provides leading organizations around the world with expert human resources consulting and outsourcing solutions to help them anticipate and solve their most complex benefits, talent, and related financial challenges. Hewitt works with companies to design, implement, communicate, and administer a wide range of human resources, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation, and talent management strategies. With a history of exceptional client service since 1940, Hewitt has offices in more than 30 countries and employs approximately 23,000 associates who are helping make the world a better place to work. For more information, please visit www.hewitt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV