Goldfarb Branham LLP Investigating Shareholder Claims Against Healthgrades
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating the Board of Directors of Healthgrades (NasdaqGS: HGRD) because of their attempt to sell the company to Vestar Capital Partners. Under the terms of the transaction, Healthgrades shareholders will receive $8.20 per Healthgrades share they own. Shareholders with concerns are urged to contact Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com.
“The transaction appears to be unfair because the offer price is only a small premium over the $7.89 price that the Company’s shares traded at as recently as May 10, 2010,” stated shareholder lawyer Hamilton Lindley. “Other factors of concern to shareholders include an analyst’s price target of $9.00 per share.”
If you have information or concerns about this transaction, contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Goldfarb Branham LLP has significant experience representing shareholders in unfair buyout cases nationwide. The firm provides nimble, creative and effective counsel at all stages of litigation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV