Global Ship Lease Announces Second Quarter 2010 Earnings Release, Conference Call And Webcast
Global Ship Lease owns 17 vessels with a total capacity of 66,297 TEU with a weighted average age at June 30, 2010 of 6.3 years. All of the current vessels are fixed on long-term charters to CMA CGM with an average remaining term of 8.6 years. Global Ship Lease has contracts in place to purchase two 4,250 TEU newbuildings from German interests for approximately $77 million each that are scheduled to be delivered in the fourth quarter of 2010 and has agreements to charter out these newbuildings to Zim Integrated Shipping Services Limited for seven or eight years at charterer's option.
CONTACT: The IGB Group Investor and Media Contact: Michael Cimini 212-477-8261
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV