CyberOptics Reports Strong Second Quarter Operating Results
CyberOptics Corporation (Nasdaq: CYBE) today reported operating results for the second quarter of 2010 ended June 30.
Kathleen P. Iverson, chief executive officer and chair, commented: “CyberOptics is capitalizing upon the ongoing upturn of the global electronics market by garnering new customers and extending our penetration of our existing customer base through our offerings of alignment sensors and the new-generation inspection systems developed over the past several years. Reflecting pent-up demand for alignment sensors by manufacturers of robotic pick-and-place equipment, including Juki, Assembleon and DEK, sensor sales were up 27% from this year’s first quarter and by 439% from last year’s second quarter. In addition, sales of inspection systems rose 44% from this year’s first quarter and by 163% from the second quarter of 2009 as our new-generation systems allowed us to capitalize on significant additions to electronics production capacity during the first half of 2010.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV