Hawkins, Inc. Announces Semi-Annual Dividend And Special Dividend
MINNEAPOLIS, July 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Hawkins, Inc. (Nasdaq: HWKN) today announced its regular semi-annual dividend and a special dividend.
The Board of Directors of Hawkins, Inc. has authorized a regular semi-annual cash dividend of $0.30 per share. In addition, due to the Company's strong cash position driven by its financial performance in fiscal 2010, the Board of Directors has authorized a special dividend of $0.10 per share to be paid concurrently with the regular dividend.
The dividends, totaling $0.40 per share, are payable October 8, 2010, to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 24, 2010. This is the 26th consecutive year that Hawkins has paid cash dividends since it first began paying out dividends in 1985.
Hawkins, Inc. distributes, blends and manufactures bulk and specialty chemicals for its customers in a wide variety of industries. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and with 20 facilities in 11 states, the Company creates value for its customers through superb customer service and support, quality products and personalized applications.SOURCE Hawkins, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV