Hawkins, Inc. Announces Semi-Annual Dividend And Special Dividend
MINNEAPOLIS, July 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Hawkins, Inc. (Nasdaq: HWKN) today announced its regular semi-annual dividend and a special dividend.
The Board of Directors of Hawkins, Inc. has authorized a regular semi-annual cash dividend of $0.30 per share. In addition, due to the Company's strong cash position driven by its financial performance in fiscal 2010, the Board of Directors has authorized a special dividend of $0.10 per share to be paid concurrently with the regular dividend.
The dividends, totaling $0.40 per share, are payable October 8, 2010, to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 24, 2010. This is the 26th consecutive year that Hawkins has paid cash dividends since it first began paying out dividends in 1985.
Hawkins, Inc. distributes, blends and manufactures bulk and specialty chemicals for its customers in a wide variety of industries. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and with 20 facilities in 11 states, the Company creates value for its customers through superb customer service and support, quality products and personalized applications.SOURCE Hawkins, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV