Arrow Financial Corporation Declares Cash Dividend
GLENS FALLS, N.Y., July 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Board of Directors of Arrow Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: AROW) on July 28, 2010 declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.25 per share payable September 15, 2010 to shareholders of record September 2, 2010.
Arrow Financial Corporation is a multi-bank holding company headquartered in G Arrow lens Falls, NY serving the financial needs of northeastern New York. Arrow is the parent company of Glens Falls National Bank and Trust Company and Saratoga National Bank and Trust Company. Other subsidiaries include North Country Investment Advisers, Inc., Capital Financial Group, Inc., an insurance agency specializing in the sale and servicing of group health plans, and Loomis & LaPann, Inc., a property and casualty insurance agency.
SOURCE Arrow Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV