Light leakage has been a problem with at least one other big glass panel phones. HTC's Sprint (S) EVO has been reported to have some seepage around the seams of the phone.
Oddly, HTC has been advertising the availability of its white EVO phone as a clear response to Apple's white iPhone snag. The white EVO, it's worth noting, has a plastic back -- not glass.
Apple shares are up 4% over the past week as the antenna concerns have faded from the headlines.
--Written by Scott Moritz in New York.
More on Apple
Are iPad Owners Selfish Elites?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV