BCH Announces 2Q10 Earnings Release & Conference Call Date
Banco de Chile (NYSE:BCH), a full service Chilean financial institution, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss second quarter results on Wednesday, August 4, 2010, at 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time (3:30 p.m. Chile Time). On Tuesday, August 3, 2010, Banco de Chile will release its Second Quarter 2010 Earnings Report after the market closes.
This call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed at Banco de Chile’s Web site at www.bancochile.com.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.earnings.com, Thomson’s individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson Reuters StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.
About Banco de Chile:Banco de Chile is a full service Chilean financial institution, market leader in a wide variety of credit and non-credit products and services across all segments of the Chilean financial market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV