Star Gas Partners, L.P. To Host Fiscal 2010 Third Quarter Webcast And Conference Call August 4, 2010
STAMFORD, Conn., July 28, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Gas Partners, L.P. (the "Partnership" or "Star") (NYSE:SGU), a home energy distributor and services provider specializing in heating oil, today announced that it will release its fiscal 2010 third quarter results after the close of trading on August 3, 2010. Members of Star's management team will host a webcast and conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on August 4, 2010, to review the three months and nine months ended June 30, 2010. The webcast will be accessible on the company's website, at www.star-gas.com/events.cfm , and the telephone number for the conference call is 888-335-0893 (or 970-315-0470 for international callers).
About Star Gas Partners, L.P.
Star Gas Partners, L.P., is the nation's largest retail distributor of home heating oil. Additional information is available by obtaining the Partnership's SEC filings at www.sec.gov and by visiting Star's website at www.star-gas.com , where unit holders may request a hard copy of Star's complete audited financial statements free of charge.
CONTACT: Star Gas Partners Investor Relations 203/328-7310 Darrow Associates, Inc. Chris Witty 646/438-9385 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV