Morgan Stanley Investment Management Announces Schedule For Quarterly Closed-End Funds Conference Call Series
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (“MSIM”) today announced a schedule for its quarterly closed-end funds conference call series. Members of the portfolio management teams will discuss each fund’s strategy and portfolio composition, as well as current market fundamentals and long-term trends during the conference calls.
All calls are open to the general public and will begin at 4:15 p.m. Eastern time. The schedule is as follows:
|DATE||CLOSED-END FUND||CALL NUMBER||PASSCODE|
|8/02/2010||MS Emerging Markets Domestic Debt Fund, Inc. (NYSE: EDD) MS Emerging Markets Debt Fund, Inc. (NYSE: MSD)||Domestic: (877) 531-2988 International: (612) 332-1213||166385|
|08/03/2010||MS Frontier Emerging Markets Fund, Inc. (NYSE: FFD) The Latin American Discovery Fund, Inc. (NYSE: LDF) MS Eastern Europe Fund, Inc. (NYSE: RNE) The Turkish Investment Fund, Inc. (NYSE: TKF) MS Emerging Markets Fund, Inc. (NYSE: MSF)||Domestic: (877) 531-2988 International: (612) 332-1213||166386|
|08/04/2010||MS Income Securities, Inc. (NYSE: ICB)||Domestic: (877) 531-2988 International: (612) 332-1213||166387|
Investing involves risk and it is possible to lose money on any investment in the Funds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV