Franklin Electric Company Elects Thomas R. VerHage To Board
BLUFFTON, Ind., July 27, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (Nasdaq:FELE) has elected Thomas R. VerHage to be a director of the company. He fills the vacancy created by the retirement of Howard B. Witt, who has served on the Board since 1994.
Mr. VerHage has been Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Donaldson Company, Inc. since March 2004. He was a Partner at Deloitte & Touche LLP from 2002 to 2004, and a Partner at Arthur Andersen, LLP from 1987 through 2002. Mr. VerHage is a director of Hutchinson Technology Incorporated, and is the Chair of its Audit Committee. He is also an advisory council member of Integrated Governance Solutions.
Franklin Electric is a global leader in the production and marketing of systems and components for the movement of water and automotive fuels. Recognized as a technical leader in its specialties, Franklin Electric serves customers around the world in residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial, municipal, and fueling applications.The Franklin Electric Co., Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5939
CONTACT: Franklin Electric Co., Inc. John J. Haines 260-824-2900
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV