Innodata Isogen Reports Second Quarter 2010 Results
INNODATA ISOGEN, INC. (NASDAQ: INOD), today reported results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2010 and the first six months of 2010.
Innodata Isogen also announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $2.1 million of its common stock in open market or private transactions. The timing and nature of repurchases are subject to market and business conditions and applicable securities laws. Depending on market conditions and other factors, these repurchases may be commenced or suspended from time to time without prior notice. The repurchase authorization replaces a $2.0 million authorization made in May 2008 under which the company bought approximately 606,000 shares for approximately $1.9 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV