NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Valhi Inc. fell 10.8 percent to $15.13.
DeVry Inc. fell 6.4 percent to $55.49.
Capital Senior Living Corp. fell 4.5 percent to $5.13.Sparton Corp. fell 4.2 percent to $5.48. Rosetta Stone fell 3.5 percent to $21.09. Fabrinet fell 3.1 percent to $10.17. FMC Technologies Inc. fell 3.0 percent to $61.82. Silvercorp Metals Inc. fell 2.9 percent to $6.44. CF Industries Holdings Inc. fell 2.8 percent to $77.90. CBIZ Inc. fell 2.6 percent to $6.35.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV