Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. To Discuss Second Quarter 2010 Financial Results On August 10, 2010
Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. (Nasdaq: GCFB) today announced that it will report its second quarter 2010 earnings after the market closes Monday, August 9, 2010. The Company will host a conference call to discuss its second quarter financial results on Tuesday, August 10, 2010 at 10:00 am Central Time. The call may be accessed by calling 1-888-450-4823 and referencing code 495253. A replay of the call will be available for 30 days and may be accessed by calling 1-888-348-4629 and entering replay code 495253.
About Granite City
Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. is a Modern American upscale casual restaurant chain that operates 26 restaurants in 11 states. The menu features affordable yet high quality family favorite menu items prepared from made-from-scratch recipes and served in generous portions. The sophisticated yet unpretentious restaurants, proprietary food and beverage products, attractive price points and high service standards combine for a great dining experience. Granite City opened its first restaurant in St. Cloud, Minnesota in 1999.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV