Good Times Restaurants operates the fast food chain Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard -- hamburger-oriented, drive-through restaurants in Colorado. It also has franchised restaurants in Idaho, North Dakota and Wyoming.
The Colorado-based company said it received warning from the NASDAQ July 19 that it had 180 calendar days, or until January 18, 2011, to regain compliance and avoid delisting. To do so, its common stock must close at or above $1 per share for a minimum of 10 consecutive business days anytime before the January deadline.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV