China BAK Battery Third Quarter Fiscal 2010 Earnings Conference Call
SHENZHEN, China, July 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- China BAK Battery Inc. (Nasdaq GM: CBAK), a leading global manufacturer of lithium-based battery cells, will host a conference call at 9:30 pm Eastern Daylight Time on Wednesday, July 28, 2010, to discuss results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2010.
The dial-in numbers for the call are 866 800.8648 (US), 617 614.2702 (International), and the passcode is 158 23 930.
This call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed at China BAK Battery Inc.'s Web site at http://www.bak.com.cn/.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters StreetEvents Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.fulldisclosure.com, Thomson Reuters' individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson Reuters' password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com).About China BAK Battery Inc. China BAK Battery, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBAK) is a leading global manufacturer of lithium-based battery cells. The Company produces battery cells that are the principal component of rechargeable batteries commonly used in cellular phones, notebook computers and portable consumer electronics such as digital media devices, portable media players, portable audio players, portable gaming devices, and PDAs. China BAK Battery, Inc.'s production facilities, located in Shenzhen and Tianjin, PRC, cover over three million square feet and have been recently expanded to support the production of larger batteries for various types of vehicles. For more information regarding China BAK Battery, Inc., please visit http://www.bak.com.cn. SOURCE China BAK Battery, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV