Clarus Corporation Reminds Stockholders Of Annual Meeting – August 5, 2010
Clarus Corporation (Nasdaq: BDE) (the “Company”), a leading developer, manufacturer and distributor of outdoor equipment and lifestyle products, reminds stockholders that its 2010 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the “Meeting”) will be held at 8:00 a.m. Mountain Daylight Time on Thursday, August, 5, 2010 at the Company’s offices located at 2084 East 3900 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84124. Stockholders of record at the close of business on June 24, 2010 are entitled to vote at the Meeting.
The Meeting is being held for the following purposes:
The Company has filed a Proxy Statement in connection with the Meeting. Stockholders are urged to read the Proxy Statement for additional information regarding the foregoing proposals, including the vote requirements for their approval. If a stockholder has not yet received a copy of the Company’s proxy materials, including the Proxy Statement and form of proxy, a stockholder may obtain a free copy of the proxy materials at the Company’s website at www.claruscorp.com or may request a copy of the proxy materials by contacting our proxy solicitor, MacKenzie Partners, Inc. at (800) 322-2885 toll-free or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Any stockholder entitled to vote who has not yet voted is encouraged to do so.
The Company, its directors and executive officers may be deemed to be participants in the Company’s solicitation of its stockholders in connection with the Meeting. The names and direct or indirect interests of the current directors and executive officers of the Company are set forth in the Proxy Statement. Additional information regarding the Company’s directors, executive officers and director nominees is included in the Proxy Statement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV