Biovail Announces Second-Quarter 2010 Earnings Release, Conference-Call Details
Biovail Corporation (NYSE, TSX: BVF) today announced that it will host a conference call and Webcast on Thursday, August 5, 2010, at 8:30 a.m. EDT, for Company executives to discuss second-quarter 2010 financial and operational results.
Following the discussion, Biovail executives will address inquiries from investment analysts.
A live Webcast of this call will be available through the Investor Relations section of Biovail’s Web site at www.biovail.com. To access the call live, please dial 416-695-6617 (Toronto and International callers) and 1-800-355-4959 (U.S. and Canada). Listeners are encouraged to dial in 10 minutes before the call begins to avoid delays.
A replay of the conference call will be available until 7:00 p.m. EDT on Thursday, August 12, 2010, by dialing 416-695-5800 (Toronto and International callers) and 1-800-408-3053 (U.S. and Canada), using access code, 5600465#.About Biovail Corporation Biovail Corporation is a specialty pharmaceutical company engaged in the formulation, clinical testing, registration, manufacture, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products. The Company is focused on the development and commercialization of medicines that address unmet medical needs in niche specialty central nervous system (CNS) markets. For more information about Biovail, visit the Company’s Web site at www.biovail.com. For further information, please contact Nelson F. Isabel at 905-286-3000 or send inquiries to email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV