Superior Uniform Group Announces The Retirement Of Dr. Manuel Gaetan
SEMINOLE, Fla., July 23, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors announced today that Manuel Gaetan, PhD, PE has informed the Board that he will be retiring from the Board of Directors effective July 31, 2010 to pursue other interests.
Dr. Gaetan has served as a director of Superior since 1991. "Dr. Gaetan has been an invaluable resource to the Board of Directors," noted Mr. Gerald M. Benstock, Superior's Chairman. "Since 1991 the Company has enjoyed great success," said Mr. Benstock. "This success is due in no small part to the contributions made by Dr. Gaetan as a member of the Board of Directors." "He will be sorely missed, but he leaves with our best wishes for continued success," said Mr. Benstock.
Dr. Gaetan has served as President and Chief Executive Officer of MGR Enterprises LLC since June of 1993. MGR Enterprises provides business consulting primarily in the area of business strategy and marketing.ABOUT SUPERIOR Superior Uniform Group, Inc., established in 1920, is one of America's foremost providers of fine uniforms and image apparel. Superior manages award winning apparel programs for major corporations. Superior is a leader in innovative uniform program designs, global manufacturing and state of the art distribution. Superior, through their subsidiary "The Office Gurus" is also a near-shore premium provider of cost effective bilingual contact center and office solutions.
CONTACT: Superior Uniform Group, Inc. Andy Demott (727) 397-9611
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV