Highwoods Declares Quarterly Dividends
Highwoods Properties (NYSE: HIW) Board of Directors today declared a cash dividend of $0.425 per share of common stock for the quarter ended June 30, 2010, which equates to an annual dividend of $1.70 per share and is payable on September 8, 2010 to shareholders of record as of August 16, 2010.
The Board also declared a cash dividend of $21.5625 per share of Highwoods Properties 8 5/8% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock. The dividend is payable on August 31, 2010, which is the next regularly scheduled dividend payment date, to shareholders of record as of August 16, 2010.
The Board also declared a cash dividend of $0.50 per share of Highwoods Properties 8% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock. The dividend is payable on September 15, 2010, which is the next regularly scheduled dividend payment date, to shareholders of record as of September 1, 2010.
About Highwoods PropertiesHighwoods Properties, Inc., a member of the S&P MidCap 400 Index, is a fully integrated, self-administered real estate investment trust (“REIT”) that provides leasing, management, development, construction and other customer-related services for its properties and for third parties. At June 30, 2010, the Company owned or had an interest in 330 in-service office, industrial and retail properties encompassing approximately 32.0 million square feet. Highwoods also owned 580 acres of development land. Highwoods is based in Raleigh, North Carolina, and its properties and development land are located in Florida, Georgia, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. For more information about Highwoods Properties, please visit our Web site at www.highwoods.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV