And your occupancy rates, how have they been?
They've been pretty stable. We're in the low 90% kind of range which is where we've been for a number of years.
Rents have been down very modestly. You know I think about 1% on an average portfolio basis. But you know we're looking for our NOI comp to turn up in 2011, we've been saying that to the investment community for some time and we certainly are hopeful as we look at sales increases that have been over the last couple of quarters.Edited for length and clarity. -- Written by Debra Borchardt in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV