The picture shows two workers watching 10 large video monitors displaying underwater images of the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
|In this screen shot taken from Americablog.com, a digitally altered image BP is marked in red noting evidence of alteration..|
According to spokesman Scott Dean, the photographer used Photoshop to move screen images around, and to add images to two blank screens.
The Americablog website noticed the alterations and reported the flaws. BP then posted the original unaltered image to its website.-- Reported by Theresa McCabe in Boston. Follow Theresa McCabe on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV