Greene County Bancorp, Inc. Announces Cash Dividend
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:GCBC) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved the continuation of the Company’s quarterly cash dividend of $0.175 per share. The dividend reflects an annual cash dividend rate of $0.70 per share.
The dividend will be paid to shareholders of record as of August 13, 2010, payable on September 1, 2010.
The Company is the majority-owned subsidiary of Greene County Bancorp, MHC, a federal mutual holding company, which owns 56.0 percent of the Company’s outstanding shares. Greene County Bancorp, MHC waived its right to receive dividends on its shares of the Company.
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. is the direct and indirect holding company, respectively, for The Bank of Greene County, a federally-chartered thrift, and Greene County Commercial Bank, a New York-chartered commercial bank, both headquartered in Catskill, New York. The Banks serve Greene, Columbia and Albany Counties in New York from eleven full-service branch locations. The Bank recently announced plans to open a twelfth branch in Germantown, which will be the Bank’s fourth branch in Columbia County, New York
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV