ZipRealty, Inc. To Announce Second Quarter Results
ZipRealty, Inc. (Nasdaq:ZIPR) today announced that management will conduct a conference call to discuss second quarter financial results for 2010 on Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 5:00pm ET. Investors seeking access to the call are asked to dial 800-390-5705. A press release with second quarter financial results for 2010 will be issued at approximately 4:00pm ET that same day.
The conference call will be simultaneously webcast on the Investor Relations portion of the Company's website, www.ziprealty.com. A replay of the call will also be available through August 10, 2010, at 888-203-1112, passcode 5483352.
About ZipRealty, Inc.
ZipRealty is a leading full-service residential real estate brokerage that uses an innovative combination of a comprehensive online presence, robust proprietary technology and knowledgeable local agents in the field to offer its clients fast, responsive and transparent service. The Company's award-winning, user-friendly website gives its users access to comprehensive local Multiple Listing Services home listings data, as well as other relevant market and neighborhood information and tools. The Company's proprietary technology, including its agent platform and customer relationship tools, helps it to increase agent efficiency and reduce costs, allowing the Company to pass on significant savings to consumers as permitted by law. Founded in 1999, the Company operates in 35 major markets in 22 states and the District of Columbia. For more information on ZipRealty, visit http://www.ziprealty.com or call 1-800-CALL-ZIP.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV