Kendall Law Group Investigates Care Investment Trust Inc. Acquisition For Shareholders
Kendall Law Group, a national securities firm led by a former federal judge and a former U.S. Attorney, is investigating Care Investment Trust Inc. (NYSE: CRE) for shareholders in connection with the proposed acquisition by Tiptree Financial Partners, L.P. The firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether Care and its Board breached their fiduciary duties by entering into the agreement without properly shopping for a deal that would provide better value for shareholders. If you are a Care shareholder and would like additional information about your rights, contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On July 15, 2010, Care announced the commencement of a tender offer to purchase up to 100% of its currently issued and outstanding common stock at a price of $9.00 per share. The tender offer by Tiptree was made in connection to a purchase and sale agreement entered into between Care and Tiptree on March 16, 2010. Under the terms of the agreement, Tiptree will purchase a minimum of 4,445,000 shares of Care’s common stock, subject to upward adjustment based on the outcome of the tender offer. Care stock was traded for at or near $8.90 from mid-March through mid-May of this year.
Kendall Law Group was founded by a former federal judge, includes a
former United States Attorney, prosecutors and securities lawyers who
are experienced in complex securities litigation. The firm has been
counsel in numerous merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including
some of the largest transactions in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV