Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC Earnings Call
Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC (NYSE: NKA), a natural gas storage company, will hold an earnings conference call to discuss first quarter results for the period ending June 30, 2010 on Thursday, August 5, 2010, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Central Time).
This call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed at Niska’s Web site at www.niskapartners.com.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.earnings.com, Thomson Reuters’ individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.
About NiskaNiska is the largest independent owner and operator of natural gas storage in North America, with strategically located assets in key natural gas producing and consuming regions. Niska owns and operates three facilities, including the AECO Hub™ in Alberta, Canada; Wild Goose in Northern California; and Salt Plains in Oklahoma. Niska also contracts gas storage capacity on the Natural Gas Pipeline Company of America system. In total, Niska owns or contracts approximately 185.5 Bcf of gas storage capacity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV