First Financial Holdings, Inc. CEO And CFO To Present At Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 11th Annual Community Bank Investor Conference
CHARLESTON, S.C., July 21, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Financial Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:FFCH) ("First Financial" or "Company") CEO R. Wayne Hall and CFO Blaise B. Bettendorf will present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 11 th Annual Community Bank Investor Conference on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 2:30 p.m. E.D.T. You may access the live webcast via a link on the Company's website at www.firstfinancialholdings.com . The presentation will also be available on the Company's website through October 31, 2010. This updated presentation will be used throughout the quarter as we meet with current and potential investors.
First Financial is the holding company for First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Charleston, which operates 65 offices located in the Charleston metropolitan area, Horry, Georgetown, Florence and Beaufort counties in South Carolina and Brunswick, New Hanover and Pender counties in coastal North Carolina offering banking, trust and pension administration services. The Company also provides insurance and brokerage services through First Southeast Insurance Services, The Kimbrell Insurance Group and First Southeast Investor Services. In addition, the Company provides retirement plan consulting and administrative services through First Southeast 401(k) Fiduciaries, Inc. For additional information, please visit our website at www.firstfinancialholdings.com .
CONTACT: First Financial Holdings, Inc. Dorothy B. Wright, Vice President/Investor Relations and Corporate Secretary (843) 529-5931 (843) 729-7005 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV