German American Bancorp, Inc. To Present At KBW Community Bank Investor Conference
JASPER, Ind., July 21, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- German American Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:GABC), will be presenting at the Keefe Bruyette & Woods 2010 Community Bank Investor Conference, which will be held July 27 th and 28th th in New York City.
Mark A. Schroeder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of German American, together with Bradley M. Rust, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present the Company's business strategy and financial performance at 4:00 p.m. EDT, on Tuesday, July 27th.
The presentation, which is expected to last approximately 25 minutes, may be viewed live and a replay will be available for 60 days by accessing www.germanamerican.com/index.php?page=shareholder_info&bid or http://kbw.com/news/conferenceCommunity2010_Webcast.htmlGerman American Bancorp, Inc. is a NASDAQ-traded (symbol GABC) financial services holding company. German American, through its principal banking subsidiary German American Bancorp, operates 30 retail banking offices in 12 contiguous southern Indiana counties. The company also owns a trust, brokerage and financial planning subsidiary, operated from its banking offices, and a full service property and casualty insurance agency with seven offices throughout its banking market area.
CONTACT: German American Bancorp, Inc. Mark A Schroeder, Chief Executive Officer Bradley M. Rust, Executive Vice President/CFO (812) 482-1314
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV