MURRAY, FRANK & SAILER LLP Investigates Claims Against STEC, Inc., Concerning Common Stock Purchased On Secondary Public Offering On Or About August 5, 2009
MURRAY, FRANK & SAILER LLP investigates claims against STEC, Inc. (NASDAQ:STEC) concerning STEC common stock purchased on a secondary public offering on or about August 5, 2009. In this offering, selling shareholders Manouch Moshayedi, STEC’s Chairman and CEO, and Mark Moshayedi, STEC’s President and COO, sold about 9 million shares at a price of $31.00 per share.
MURRAY, FRANK & SAILER LLP is investigating possible violations of the Securities Act of 1933 through the issuance of a materially false and misleading registration statement, prospectus, and other documents. These documents failed to disclose, among other things, that: (1) STEC over-sold its largest customer more inventory than it required; (2) STEC overstated the demand for certain products; (3) STEC’s subsequent revenue and financial results for the following years would be negatively impacted; and (4) as a result of the above, defendants’ statements lacked a reasonable basis.
If you purchased STEC common stock pursuant to the secondary public offering at a price of $31.00 per share on or about August 5, 2009, please contact Eva Hromadkova at (800) 497-8076, (212) 682-1818, or via email at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV